A 303,702 square-foot center with anchor tenants include Citi Trends, H.H. Gregg, K&G, Furniture Mall, The Men’s Warehouse and AT&T Wireless. The property is located approximately 20 miles northeast of Atlanta across from Gwinnett Place Mall in Duluth. Located in Gwinnett County’s central business district, Mall Corners is positioned to transform into a mixed-use activity center. Area master plans call for the future redevelopment for Class-A office buildings, residential developments similar to those at Perimeter and Cumberland Malls, outdoor venues for public gatherings and more multi-modal transportation options to provide greater connectivity, walkability and mobility.
- Available acreage: 30.71 (three parcels)
- Water/sewer capacity/in place: Yes
- Transportation access: Gwinnett County Transit, I-85, SR 316, Pleasant Hill Road, SR 120, Buford Highway, Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Satellite Boulevard. Existing transit service includes three circulatory routes and four express commuter routes, with the main Gwinnett County Transit Center located in the community.
- Zoning in place or approval anticipated: C2
- LCI: Yes
- Other Incentives: TAD, OZ, LDCT, HUBZone, CID