Promenade at Pleasant Hill is located on the southwest corner of Pleasant Hill Road and Club Drive, just east of I-85 in Duluth. The shopping center is anchored by a market-leading Publix Supermarket and has several retail destinations including LA Fitness and Farmers Home Furniture. The project is located approximately 20 miles northeast of Atlanta. Located in Gwinnett County’s central business district, the Promenade at Pleasant Hill is positioned to transform into a mixed-use activity center. Area master plans call for the future redevelopment for Class-A office buildings, residential developments similar to those at Perimeter and Cumberland Malls, outdoor venues for public gatherings and more multi-modal transportation options to provide greater connectivity, walkability and mobility.
- Available acreage: 37.01 (two parcels)
- Water/sewer capacity/in place: Yes
- Transportation access: Gwinnett County Transit, I-85, SR 316, Pleasant Hill Road, SR 120, Buford Highway, Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Satellite Boulevard. Existing transit service includes three circulatory routes and four express commuter routes, with the main Gwinnett County Transit Center located in the community.
- Zoning in place or approval anticipated: C2
- LCI: Yes
- Other Incentives: TAD, CID
- Categories: A, B, C and D (office)