Opened in 1992 as Venture Outlet Mall, the mall was renovated in March 2006. Major tenants and services include a 12-screen movie theater and a medical center. Excellent visibility from I-85. The property is located approximately 20 miles northeast of Atlanta near from Gwinnett Place Mall. Located in Gwinnett County’s central business district, Santa Fe Mall is positioned to transform into a mixed-use activity center. Area master plans call for the future redevelopment for Class-A office buildings, residential developments similar to those at Perimeter and Cumberland Malls, outdoor venues for public gatherings and more multi-modal transportation options to provide greater connectivity, walkability and mobility.
- Available acreage: 16.68 (one parcel)
- Water/sewer capacity/in place: Yes
- Transportation access: Gwinnett County Transit, I-85, SR 316, Pleasant Hill Road, SR 120, Buford Highway, Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, Satellite Boulevard. Existing transit service includes three circulatory routes and four express commuter routes, with the main Gwinnett County Transit Center located in the community.
- Zoning in place or approval anticipated: C2
- LCI: Yes
- Other Incentives: TAD, LDCT, HUBZone, OZ, CID